Gather Your Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God bless the DJ, let's listen what he say

4 posters

Go down

God bless the DJ, let's listen what he say Empty God bless the DJ, let's listen what he say

Post by Karl Marx Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:57 am

So when I get home tonight (something which will doubtless be interrupted by a need to pump my rap shit up 24/7) or perhaps tomorrow if I am left too exhausted by "circumstances" I'm going to be uploading a bunch of music by the one...

the only...

DJ Lace.

Of "trolling movonarvic and making an album about how Nova kids suck" fame.

If you don't remember him you are in for a treat. I have saved such classic mp3s as "jack in your ass taco motherfucker movonarvikkk" and "car freestyle for joah." These songs include such great works of poetry as "we're all gonna get hella drunk/take off your clothes and whip out my junk" and who could forget the immortal chorus of the classic "Owen is Hella Ugly": "galen is the biggest rapist I know/and Kelsey the biggest ho/Owen is hella ugly/and the other people's names, I don't even know"
Karl Marx
Karl Marx

Excellence : 152
Repute : 3

Back to top Go down

God bless the DJ, let's listen what he say Empty Re: God bless the DJ, let's listen what he say

Post by Galkar Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:11 am

Well, to be fair, I DO rape a lot of people.
Galkar
Galkar
Galen

Excellence : 95
Repute : 1

Back to top Go down

God bless the DJ, let's listen what he say Empty Re: God bless the DJ, let's listen what he say

Post by Karl Marx Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:01 am

Yes. And you dwarf all other humans with your sheer size. Making you the biggest rapist I know.
Karl Marx
Karl Marx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lallafa Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:12 am

If you upload this somewhere I will upload my birthday concept mini-album.
Lallafa
Lallafa
Wizard

Excellence : 265
Repute : -3

http://www.lallafa.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Marx Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:30 am

I could upload that too I guess but I don't know if I approve of it. I haven't listened to them in years.

Anyway I will for srs upload them tonight, along with a few highlight description.
Karl Marx
Karl Marx

Back to top Go down

Post by Gitaroo Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:32 am

Jesus Christ that's some nostalgic shit.
Gitaroo
Gitaroo

Excellence : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Marx Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:39 am

For some reason ryn and I are really into smoking bowls and listening to the dj. But maybe it's only fun when you're crazy stoned.
Karl Marx
Karl Marx

Back to top Go down

Post by Gitaroo Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:06 am

I would probably bet on that. I still have Owen Needs a Therapist on my iPod.
Gitaroo
Gitaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Marx Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:19 am

Owen needs a therapist? I actually don't know if I've heard that one. Please do share!
Karl Marx
Karl Marx

Back to top Go down

Post by Gitaroo Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:50 am

It's the one I sang, Holly recorded, and you Instrumented at. I think it's one of those things that was only ever enjoyable the night it was made.
Gitaroo
Gitaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Marx Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:10 am

Oh my god. I do those every now and then. Best one I ever made was with my old roommate Eli, it was called Keep Out!

Last edited by Karl Marx on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Karl Marx
Karl Marx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lallafa Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:14 am

Can we start doing stuff like that once Tranny Attack is more situated?

BTW Jazmin found a place to learn drums.
Lallafa
Lallafa
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Marx Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:25 am

With Tranny Attack we should just write actual songs!

Anyway. Here's my first DJ L6¢e upload. This is his classic album, I'm uploading it first because it's the most important part of his body of work. I speak, of course, of the immortal classic Iced in the Anus - the Movonarvic Story. Six tracks of pure fire, right off the hard streets of West Seattle. This is the original track list that started it all.

1. Jack In Your Ass Taco Motherfucker Movonarvikkk - 2:07 - The album kicks off with a skit making fun of the Vera Project and by extension, the Nova band program. "In case you couldn't tell," the lyrics helpfully say, "this song was written from the perspective of Joah." It mostly talks about how he wants to get back together with Kelsey, and how Movonaric sucks (Alec never seemed to understand that the name of the forum was Evil Apparations For Fun, not Movonarvic, but whatever).

2. Owen is Hella Ugly - 2:02 - "Galen is the biggest rapist I know" et al.

3. Shout Outs - 1:46 - According to the Gosunkugi school of thought, this is the DJ's finest song. It's pretty dumb, but I must admit that it is the closest to real rapping that the DJ gets... ever.

4. The More You Know - 3:15 - This one is the most overtly political of the songs. While all the songs are more or less about how we suck, this is the second longest one (and the longest one that isn't a freestyle). It generally tells the history of the DJ's interactions with movonarvic, and how he had his rights revoked and he remains in the minds of the people -- the revolutionaries. Movonarvic sucks cock.

5. Welcome to Movonarvic - 1:17 - You know, if I had made this album I would've made this the first song. Oh well. "Smells like Colin farted."

6. Movonarvikkk Freestyle - 4:06 - The album closes with a four-minute epic starring Alec and Joah "freestyling." Just listen to this one, seriously, even if you don't listen to any other ones.

--

In addition, this super-special edition includes two BONUS TRAX straight from the DJ himself (Ryn friended him on facebook for some reason and he sent along a couple rarities -- a remix of Shout Outs and an excellent track called "A Day in the Life (Galen's a D-Bag Club Mix").

Without further ado, I present to you: DJ L6¢e -- Iced in the Anus: the Movonarvic Story

DOWNLOAD LINK!
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P8D36X2R

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet im watching you
Karl Marx
Karl Marx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lallafa Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:23 am

This is truly a masterpiece. Glory be!
Lallafa
Lallafa
Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Karl Marx Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:01 am

The second DJ L6¢e upload is, from what I can tell, his final album. This is also the one that has little to do with the forums. At five tracks, Friday EP is much more appropriately titled than Iced in the Anus which he advertised as an entire album, despite being woefully short. Anyway. The EP is sort of a concept album about Friday, as in, the day of the week. I don't get it.

1. The Players Club Theme - 2:53 - The EP kicks off with the DJ getting a little hypocritical. He spends the verses talking about how lame the Players' Club is, and then the chorus singing about how awesome they are. Whatever he's trying to accomplish with this song, it's over my head.

2. TGIF - 1:40 - This song sucks. You'll hear its beat again in the extremely boring last song.

3. Hari-Kari - 1:33 - THIS SONG IS GREAT. It's about how he wants to commit a double suicide with this girl who went to West Seattle HS that he and Joah both really liked. It's a very sweet love song.

4. Anarchy in My Pants (Part 2) - 1:17 - This is probably my personal favorite DJ Lace song. He continues the theme by talking about how he wants to invite this girl he has a crush on her to a party on Friday.

5. Stand and Deliver (from Megamix) - 2:37 - Remember that crappy song that's track 2? Here's a more boring version of it. I don't think I've ever listened to this entire song. Skip it.

DOWNLOAD LINK!
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7YDAB4LO

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Karl Marx
Karl Marx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum